• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evening

just had turkey meatballs and tagliatelle for tea. got a bit left over for lunch tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      evening

just had turkey meatballs and tagliatelle for tea. got a bit left over for lunch tomorrow

Comment

traffic was good in & out today probably due to half term

Comment

popped into halfords on the way home to have a look at an getting a bike. I've not owned one since I was a kid.
          Thy only had 'large' frame bikes that were too big for me.

Im looking for a 16.5/17" frame

Comment

popped into halfords on the way home to have a look at an getting a bike. I've not owned one since I was a kid.

Hmm I'm in the market for a bike meself.

they make them a bit different over here. (mostly large and crap)
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evening all reprised

Comment

wow! I usually find frames too small for me. Even 21" is not enough - it has to be 22" plus. Interestingly Mrs BP says the same thing - hahaha

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    wow! I usually find frames too small for me. Even 21" is not enough - it has to be 22" plus. Interestingly Mrs BP says the same thing - hahaha
                    Perhaps it has something to do with my height - and being a giant 5' 6" man some of the normal bikes are just a bit too big.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Working...
                      X