• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evening all

Nearly bed time.

Comment

G'night
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

I managed to cycle in today - the first 5 miles were hell but the last 6 miles were great.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Morning

How are you?

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

How are you?

Comment

Just as I arrived at the office today the chain came off my bike. I covered my hands in grease. I had to scrub for 10 minutes before I could get near the shower.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Just as I arrived at the office today the chain came off my bike. I covered my hands in grease. I had to scrub for 10 minutes before I could get near the shower.....
                      I frequently admire the total lack of oil or grease on the chains of the bicycles on the train.

Comment

Working...
                      X