• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Scourer

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Hi Gonzo

It has been quiet... not sure what everybody is up to, but I'm mucking about with bits and bobs for testpleasedelete.com, in between catching up on the 2923 unread items in my feed reader
      Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Hello How are you?

More to do with LR posts not counting towards post total
      Good to see there are still some about.

I have been popping in and out all day in between doing other bits and bobs.

It is amazing how productive you can be when you don't start your Saturday nursing a colossal hangover.

Right, 6:30pm, must be time for a glass of wine.

I am not intending to be very productive tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

Comment

Code:
          Year	Posts
          2005	1476
          2006	4354
          2007	52049
          2008	41587

Comment

Got to get the index up to date... the new spider isn't done yet, so I've gone back to the old one for now.

Had to adjust the database, as well. I knew before I started that using the TPD post number was no good, because of deletions and approvals... so I've switched over to using the CUK post number as primary key, which was what I meant to do in the first place

The 100K is safe, anyway - I indexed it that night (the spider can be pointed to a specific page, if desired) and the deletion down in the 3000s didn't happen until afterwards

Comment

The 100K is safe, anyway - I indexed it that night (the spider can be pointed to a specific page, if desired) and the deletion down in the 3000s didn't happen until afterwards
              I remember now... I had to use my phone to spider it

Comment

I just went to the chip shop down the road - had to wait about ten minutes because they cook chicken to order.

When I came out, the Ladbrokes shop a few doors up was cordoned off and surrounded by police with sub machine guns

There's been several armed robberies at bookies around here recently, I believe...

Comment

Hi Scourer
                  old chap

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    Good to see there are still some about.

I have been popping in and out all day in between doing other bits and bobs.

It is amazing how productive you can be when you don't start your Saturday nursing a colossal hangover.

there used to be always someone to talk to in tpd.

those days long gone

<sigh>

Comment

Got to get the index up to date... the new spider isn't done yet, so I've gone back to the old one for now.

Had to adjust the database, as well. I knew before I started that using the TPD post number was no good, because of deletions and approvals... so I've switched over to using the CUK post number as primary key, which was what I meant to do in the first place

cuk post number as PK = amazing idea!

I would still like to know who deleted that FG post....

anyway, good to see NF legend continues!

Comment

Working...
                      X