• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    First match is between you and Bear........
    I'm quite happy to demo this - but can't accept the prize should I win.
    It's likely to be a messy match, between a slippery ninja squirrel and a slippery superted - seeing as we both have ninja powers.

Superted - your move. <drip, drip> Damn, this baton's hard to hold onto.

Comment

afternoon all

suitably watered by a lunchtime in the pub

Comment

Ok - I'm now covered in baby oil with no adversary... not very smutty yet. Some of the cadets have fallen asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Ok - I'm now covered in baby oil with no adversary... not very smutty yet. Some of the cadets have fallen asleep.

The baby oil might attract Cailin but if you promise her to give her a good time with the cotton bud I can't see how she can refuse..........
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
            The baby oil might attract Cailin but if you promise her to give her a good time with the cotton bud I can't see how she can refuse..........
            These aren't exactly 'normal sized' cotton buds - think 'gladiator' batons. They are made of the same stuff though, as the cadets just scaled the design up from what they knew.
            Alternatively, think 'double ended applicator tampon for a whale'.
            We may have to default to the costumes, Vaseline and ice-cream toppings. Ah well.

Comment

Well.

Thats user area wiped.
              Internet history about to go.
              Files backed up
              E-Mails deleted
              Out of office message set.

This is why I like using my won equipment. Less tidying up to do.

Cheers
              Richard

Comment

Result.

Tonights date has been moved from litten tree (tulip pub) to Orange Tree (good pub*)

*if you can wade through the wave of pretenciousness that surrounds a lot of people in there. Its good, but not that good. Neither are you really as indy as you think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  **** - I've only just read that bit proper - I suppose he could ........ but I never was unfaithful when we were married so I think I would still win

Bazza
                  got
                  a

Merely for completeness
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 4 April 2008, 13:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    Orange Tree
                    Not the one in Richmond Upon Thames, by any chance? near the Orange Tree Theatre? Was planning on going there tonight for a pint with a mate.

Won't cramp your style mate - we'll just pretend not to know you and surreptitiously take photos of you and your date to upload to the CUK photos group.

(just kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      Favourite chocolate - Green and Blacks
                      Favourite drink - probably depends on occasion but Magners i reckon, and red bull and champagne.
                      Favourite flowers - lilies seem to ring a bell?
                      Ted - you are sooooooo clever

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      I'm quite happy to demo this - but can't accept the prize should I win.
                      It's likely to be a messy match, between a slippery ninja squirrel and a slippery superted - seeing as we both have ninja powers.

Superted - your move. <drip, drip> Damn, this baton's hard to hold onto.
                      Hello little squirrel -

I am a happy CM - nearly divorced with a half bottle of wine in me and a few bellinis to see me through the afternoon
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X