• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

Now I did wonder about this. Could bollox features claim that you are now getting divorced as you have been unfaitful?
    **** - I've only just read that bit proper - I suppose he could ........ but I never was unfaithful when we were married so I think I would still win
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Even though it's filthy friday, I'll give you a for good measure

Yum- I love tapas.... Have something with chorizo for me
      Thanks for the spank

Easily please doughnuts and Tapas, just need to find your favourite drink, inside leg measurement, other measurements
      Married

Comment

**** - I've only just read that bit proper - I suppose he could ........ but I never was unfaithful when we were married so I think I would still win
        Technically you still are

Sockpuppet in "it does raise an interesting point though" mode.

I doubt that it would cause too many problem other than another days billing from a lawyer. I think seperated for a number of years woiuld be taken into account.

Comment

Anyway I was thinking. The date I'm on tonight isn't with the 32 year old guitar wielding lady but with a friend of a friend. Who I expect is close to 30 (didn't think it was polite to ask).

Do you think forgoing flowers and turning up with a bottle of cod liver oil would go down well?

Comment

Technically you still are

Sockpuppet in "it does raise an interesting point though" mode.

I doubt that it would cause too many problem other than another days billing from a lawyer. I think seperated for a number of years woiuld be taken into account.
            It raises my hand with the paddle to spank your hairy ass.... now shut up

Anyway I was thinking. The date I'm on tonight isn't with the 32 year old guitar wielding lady but with a friend of a friend. Who I expect is close to 30 (didn't think it was polite to ask).

Do you think forgoing flowers and turning up with a bottle of cod liver oil would go down well?
            Nope it will get you a kick in the nuts which coupled with the spanking I've given you will make for a very uncomfortable night
            Last edited by cailin maith; 4 April 2008, 11:35.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It raises my hand with the paddle to spank your hairy ass.... now shut up

I do not have a hairy arse. I do however have a hairy back. I'm like chewbacca.

Rarrrrrrr!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                Thanks for the spank

Easily please doughnuts and Tapas, just need to find your favourite drink, inside leg measurement, other measurements
                Favourite chocolate - Green and Blacks
                Favourite drink - probably depends on occasion but Magners i reckon, and red bull and champagne.
                Favourite flowers - lilies seem to ring a bell?
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Hello denizens.

Today is smutty Friday - I can see CM's already got her paddle out.

This time, I left it entirely up to the squirrel cadets to think of something to entertain you, and they've exceeded themselves IMO.

Alright lads, bring it in.

<squirrel cadets wheel in a large paddling pool filled with baby oil>

They suggest a 'gladiator' style match between the denizens, and have made two huge cotton bud batons for you to fight with once in this pool.

I think it's an excellent idea. I should warn you, one of our cadets will be filming this as part of his grade. The footage will only be used for grading, and won't find it's way onto YouTube, honest.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Hello denizens.

Today is smutty Friday - I can see CM's already got her paddle out.

This time, I left it entirely up to the squirrel cadets to think of something to entertain you, and they've exceeded themselves IMO.

Alright lads, bring it in.

<squirrel cadets wheel in a large paddling pool filled with baby oil>

They suggest a 'gladiator' style match between the denizens, and have made two huge cotton bud batons for you to fight with once in this pool.

I think it's an excellent idea. I should warn you, one of our cadets will be filming this as part of his grade. The footage will only be used for grading, and won't find it's way onto YouTube, honest.

First match is between you and Bear........
                    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I should add - the winner gets a hand-made, fitted gimp suit, and 14 assorted body piercings - our compliments.

Comment

Working...
                      X