• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Scourer want the next pail?

Comment

Oh well...

Comment

... and spidered

Comment

Well, I've watched The Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer now.
          I'm off to bed.

Night all

Don't work too hard NF and EO
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            I'm off to bed.

Night all

Night Diver

I'm not actually working - I just don't have a life

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I'm off to bed.

Night all

Night Diver - sleep well
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Hi EO

NewClientCorp have decided to use an open source search engine thingy for the current project, and into the future - I might spend the weekend getting it working for testpleasedelete.com, just so I can jump in when the permy whose job it is to implement and deploy it is having problems, and say "Oh that's easy, all you have to do is <handwaving>"

Comment

BTW EO, in case you hadn't noticed, your next post (other than in Light Relief, which doesn't count because of "nepotism and intrigue", to quote Tom Lehrer) will be your 1,000th post

Comment

... and that's enough of that sig

Comment

Morning all
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X