• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS, has nobody popped in since my last post

Here's me spending most (well, all) of Friday night thinking through the whole testpleasedelete.com thing, considering everything from spidering strategies that won't damage the CUK ecosystem, to free text indexing that makes it easy to find Carling's first reference to a razor, to possible ways of indicating the relationship between that post and the one about the broken wrist...

...and does anybody actually post some drivel?

Do they heck as like

Gissajob, I can do nowt like you lot

FFS people, if you don't keep shoveling tulip on the garden, nothing will grow

Comment

Ooh, I'd forgotten that tulip still got turned into tulip (typing "tulip" on purpose this time) - I'm tempted to pull a sneaky filter subversion (given that any TRW gardener would say it the way I did and mean no offence) but that's not really something worth bothering about... for I have algorithms to implement, and object models to construct in the service thereof

The smileys have played musical chairs again... ah, there is

Hi

Comment

Come on , I know you're feeling a bit but there's no need to get all about it - why not take a tip from and let go of all your and ; you'll soon feel again and be able to and until you're ready for some (and maybe a bit of if Carling's about, as would say)

Comment

Let's try a more complex storyline... one of the standards for a first attempt:

Last edited by NickFitz; 12 April 2008, 03:44.

Comment

CAN I JUST SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY FAVE CHIMP FOR RECORDING MY EMBARASSMENT AND SHAME FOR THE WHOLE OF CUK TO SEE -

I LOVE YOU CHIMP
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Hey BP
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

post of the day?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Hey BP
                    How was last night? Do you have a big smile on your face? Does gym have a big smile on his face?

Is the negligee ripped?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

post of the day?
                      Post of the middle of the night more like

Scary though.. I'd not been in long then
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X