• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Sacked already?
    Rude!

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Mole! Ban the mole!
    Harsh, but fair!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Being careful with where I post, hopefully I am safe here
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Being careful with where I post, hopefully I am safe here
        This would be the appropriate forum https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-scheme-enquiries/
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Walky disaster today. Lost me cap, went all the way back looking for it without success. Oh well, 2 hr walk today, I can do a short one tomorrow.

Brought me first bottle of vodka in about 3 years. Me little puppet parrot is most pleased.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 28 October 2022, 16:54.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Walky disaster today. Lost me cap, went all the way back looking for it without success. Oh well, 2 hr walk today, I can do a short one tomorrow.

I lost a woolly hat from my coat pocket back in 1985. I'd only popped down the shops. Still occasionally wonder what happened to it

Brought me first bottle of vodka in about 3 years. Me little puppet parrot is most pleased.

Comment

Cheers Fizzy knickers. Just had 3 small vodkas. Feels good. Apart from occasional glass of wine when out for meal with someone or couple of halves of lager on rare visits to village club, been teetotal for at least 4 years. Mustn't get back to booze. Neighbour over road, neighbour next door and my late mater all had awful/fatal consequences from drinking. Would have been ok if some idiot had not invented stairs!
              bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Must be a day for it, my worn out baseball cap got itself removed by a branch of the pear tree this afternoon.

Happily I managed not to run over it with the lawn mower.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I lost a woolly hat from my coat pocket back in 1985. I'd only popped down the shops. Still occasionally wonder what happened to it

Indeed. One of life's little mysteries. Same as the CC statement I lost in Swansea back in the day.

My grandfather (Father's Father) used to get through bottles of whiskey a day back when 12/6d a bottle was A Lot.

Looks like the toper gene has transmitted nicely to the IC Next Door coz he goes through booze like there's no tomorrow.

My usual tipple is Southern Comfort but I prefer Gran Marnier which last I refuse to buy coz it's from Frogland.

Oddly beer gets me drunk quicker than shorts.

After a bottle of porter a week or so ago I was seeing double.

Meanwhile back in 13th Feb 2019, GreenMirror was lamenting the absence of someone called "Zeity".
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 28 October 2022, 21:15.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Like to wake meself up in the morning doing Wordle and the DT PLusword but not sure if person who does latter is sane. Today's word ends in AH and contains YN. WTF???
                  bloggoth

Comment

Meanwhile back in 13th Feb 2019, GreenMirror was lamenting the absence of someone called "Zeity".
                    Yeh. Miss Zeity. Dunno what happened to make him flounce.
                    bloggoth

Comment

Tea: M&S Southern not-fried chicken and chips with lashings of ketchup

The car earlier was a Ford Ranchero pickup truck, which looked nice enough at the end. Then the gold diggers had their usual ups and downs. And finally, an old Police Interceptors whilst dining

This afternoon, I put my leisure time to good use by starting to read Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, which I've never read before. In fact, this is the text of the original 1818 first edition, recently republished in an authoritative version by OUP, rather than the more widely-read third edition which was heavily revised, including removing some of the more politically radical sentiments of the original

Comment

Working...
                      X