• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloaded and reinstalled it and it worked
    Did you try turning it of and turning it on again?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Did you try turning it of and turning it on again?
      Roughly the same thing - quit the app, download and reinstall it over itself, and start it up again

Comment

I needed to collect my monthly prescription, but you can't while the solitary pharmacist is on their lunch break. So I popped up there just now; it's only a few minutes' walk, and I recorded it as exercise

And although it isn't the route I'd usually take back, there is a perfectly valid route that goes via Greggs. So lunch has been obtained in the form of a steak bake and a sausage roll

Teams had logged me out again by the time I got back, but at least it restarted this time

Comment

FFS! Just wandered over to the window, stretching my legs before the dreaded 4pm Sprint Retrospective, and it's snowing!

I mean, barely at all, just the odd flake every few seconds drifting by; but still

Comment

Had to cancel my mid-may holiday. Mrs NAT forgot that she had to work that Saturday. Got a full refund thankfully. Now looking for somewhere for around 1st May.

Dinner tonight will be cheese fondue. With white wine and kirsch.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Second vaccine appointment! Thursday, 14:45

Comment

My flour looked decidedly dodgy so I had to take a walk to Tesco to buy some fresh stuff with which to bake a cake. Also picked up some flowers.

It was bright but cold out, with a decidedly chilly breeze. The forecast shower never materialised.

Cake has been made and is currently cooling. I'll ice it later this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Second vaccine appointment! Thursday, 14:45

The parentals recently had their second jab and have declared themselves immortal.

Comment

Snowing a bit more persistently here now, though it doesn't appear to be settling

Comment

The snow mostly stopped, and I had to top up my exercise quota which the excursion at lunchtime hadn't filled; so short walk walked, green ring closed

Dashed chilly out there though. Officially 2°C, but there's gusts of wind that catch you right in the face and justify the "feels like" of -3°

Comment

Working...
                      X