• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Dry out. Seems bright too, cloudy but it looks like lots of the wispy type. Currently a rather chilly 4 degrees which will just about scrape into double figures later as the cloud cover increases and rain issues forth. Barometer has lept up to 1031 mBar, which I think is the highest I've recorded since I got it.

First coffee almost done.

It'll be interesting to see if a 10 am meeting goes ahead as one of the key attendees died on Wednesday morning. I think he was only around my age. Lovely fella too.

Comment

Smalls in the WM.

Smalls out of the WM and into the TD.

<hiatus>

Shirts in the WM.

Smalls out of the TD.

Shirts out of the WM.

Shirts in the TD.

<hiatus>

Cottons in the WM.

Giante Ratte taking a swim in the canal.

<hiatus>

Shirts out of the TD & roughly iRoned & now hanging up on the picture rails in the back bedroom.

<hiatus>

Cottons in the TD with the random number generator doing its thing.

<hiatus>

8 minutes to go.

<hiatus>

Still 8 minutes to go 15 minutes later.

<hiatus>

Done.

Cottons out of the TD and drapped over the banisters to air.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 November 2020, 15:34.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Morning all.

Dry out. Seems bright too, cloudy but it looks like lots of the wispy type. Currently a rather chilly 4 degrees which will just about scrape into double figures later as the cloud cover increases and rain issues forth. Barometer has lept up to 1031 mBar, which I think is the highest I've recorded since I got it.

First coffee almost done.

It'll be interesting to see if a 10 am meeting goes ahead as one of the key attendees died on Wednesday morning. I think he was only around my age. Lovely fella too.
        - it happens - I suspect it will start to make sure everyone hears the news (in case they haven't) and everything will then be postponed to next week.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just watching the third sunrise of the day.

First one was as I got to the top of the second hill (about 3km in to the walk), second one was after turning for home, where I had a view down an easterly valley, and now the sun is climbing over the trees on the hill beside the house.

There was quite a bit of frost on the ground earlier, but I suspect that will go through the day.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Smalls in the WM.

Smalls out of the WM and into the TD.

Shirts in the WM.
            Greta Greygone!
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning denizens

Overcast grey day out, only 6°C and not expected to reach double figures, and rain likely to start any time now and continue through the day

Still, it's Friday so it's not all bad

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Just watching the third sunrise of the day.
                In the increasingly dim & distant past I used to see 4 sunrises on the way to Bryn Mawr along the A465.

Sunglasses all the way.

Some mornings would be wonderfully misty.

If only I'd had a camera.

Comment

Morning.

Grey out and was cold this morning.

High of 11 degrees and overnight low of 9 degrees.

Happy Friday!!
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

nippy and wet, Builders back next door. a month into a 8*10ft extension.

Busy fighting M$ DQS, clever but a bit longwinded.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons multiseed toast (crust), bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread (last slice), red unpippy corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Comment

Working...
                      X