• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

There's patches of blue in the sky, currently a slightly chilly 12 degrees. Forecast to hit the heady heights of 16 later. No rain expected.

It's OU exam day! Woo! I have downloaded the paper, having a coffee and a procrastinate, and will maybe make a start on it soon. Perhaps.

I need to reduce the gravy for my pie and cook that up today too. And I'm sure there's cleaning and laundry and a walk to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Police have just stopped somebody over the road; looks like his rear lights aren't working

Was that before or after they them a 'gentle tap'?

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day out, 11°C, but dry and forecast to remain so

Comment

I think I'll do a bit more cleaning of the springs, not that there's a lot left to do.

Or I could set up the chromebook I bought on March 16th that's sat on the living room floor ever since.

We won't mention the HP laptop that's sat unregarded for 6 years or more, bought from Staples back when that actually existed.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            I think I'll do a bit more cleaning of the springs, not that there's a lot left to do.

Or I could set up the chromebook I bought on March 16th that's sat on the living room floor ever since.

We won't mention the HP laptop that's sat unregarded for 6 years or more, bought from Staples back when that actually existed.
            Staples still exist! Online only, it seems.

HP on the other hand... Oh, darn it, that's still about too

Comment

Next sourdough under way. Someone remind me in half an hour to give it another knead.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I spent half an hour reading the exam paper and made some notes on one of the longer questions.

Technically I'm an hour into the exam and I'm faffing about on here instead

I have until midnight. It'll be fine, what could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Ooh drivel time!

But I'm supposed to be doing important things...

Comment

I really need to plant my bedding plants into the troughs on my railings.

Comment

And have another cup of coffee soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X