• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Dry.

White sky.

Not sunny.

Cool.

Saturday by all reports.

Now on two differnt one a day antihistamines.

Urgh.

I rather miss Sherlock Holmes.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Fluffy clouds with patches of blue. 17 degrees, expected to reach 23 and all cloud to disappear.

Coffee being imbibed. With customary digestive biscuit.

I have figured out the issue with the freezer drawer. A poussin is wedged against a bracket that holds one of the smaller storage drawers (output from the ice machine to be specific). Now to figure out how to move it. Poking it with a stick has so far been unsuccessful.

Mum gave me a suggestion for clearing the fatsia of its nasties. She thinks the bugs are black fly and the level of infestation meant it was in the soil. So I need to get the plant out of the pot, shake all the soil off, and stand it in a bucket of water to wash the roots. Then wash all the leaves. Discard the soil. Repot with all new soil either in the same pot (clean it first!) or a new one. I was planning on repotting it as it needed a bigger pot anyway. Sadly, I don't have enough compost! Need to figure out how to get hold of a 20l bag.

Comment

morning
        hazy sunshine
        saturday
        can hardly move
        bugger!

Comment

! Need to figure out how to get hold of a 20l bag
          Was slowly trying to get rid of my compost heap after starting taking garden waste to tip but can't now obviously. You can have some if you like, only £45 for a 20l bag.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Was slowly trying to get rid of my compost heap after starting taking garden waste to tip but can't now obviously. You can have some if you like, only £45 for a 20l bag.
            Are you situated on the route between LOndon and Glasgow?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Poking it with a stick has so far been unsuccessful.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Need to figure out how to get hold of a 200l bag.
              So do I. Then I can marry her. Do you have any friends? Oh - silly question....

Comment

Been watching a bit of big bang theory. I was getting a bit bored with designated survivor.

Oddly big bang theory annoys me as the title sequence includes the words "it all started with a big bang". Which is did not. As NF pointed out: -

What Came First: Inflation Or The Big Bang?

From https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2693183

Comment

Then went to park to play some football with baby bp - it is nice and sunny here.

Comment

Mrs BP just told me a neighbour has died from coona virus.

I asked "Who, Ray?".

She said "No need for cheering Brillo".

Comment

Sad to see one of our local businesses has closed.

The local bra manufacturer has gone bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X