• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is tpd broken?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is tpd broken?
      I had, like, work to do

Comment

To bring y'all up to date:

Breakfast was two toasted hot cross buns

Lunch was celeriac soup (one portion left)

Four cups of coffee, one glass of clementine juice and one glass of water have been drunk

Some choccies somehow snuck their way out of the tin and into my tummy

Now deciding what to do this evening

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Now deciding what to do this evening
          Why not have a quiet night in?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Why not have a quiet night in?
            great idea! - i think i'll do that, too

Comment

Crikey. Decided to have a go at a short exercise routine based on ballet moves. I lasted 9 minutes and 55 seconds into a 17 minute workout.

Yet I can walk for fecking miles up hill and down dale. What gives?

Comment

Crikey. Decided to have a go at a short exercise routine based on ballet moves. I lasted 9 minutes and 55 seconds into a 17 minute workout.

maybe yer no dancin' - it's jist the way yer staunin' ?

Comment

A combination of unfamiliar movements, poor flexibility and ballet being a lot feckin' harder than it looks!
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The late afternoon's freecell score was 90% until the zone zoned out & it descended rapidly into disaster, I didn't look but 50% sounds reasonable.

Tea: two more squeezed oranges with the juice drunk directly from the squeezer thing to save washing up, more of yesterday's beef with carrots & onions since I fancied that rather more than the other method, a yogurt, and 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Now contemplating Sherlock Holmes and the Black Pearl of Death for the evening's entertainment.

It involves standing on a chair to reach so I you don't hear from me you'll know I fell over & killed myself.

After a freecell score like that it would be a mercy.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I did finish the workout. Will have another go tomorrow.

If I can walk.

Comment

Working...
                      X