• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been watching this on Youtube -
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Learning what a Yuppie is.

Apparently they are bad in bed and can't hold their drink.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Currently hammering down (as opposed to pissing down).

Tea: Tesco chunky breaded cod, stewed pears (sans custard, very nice), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

This batch of teabags are much stronger than the last and the tea seems less bright.

Entertainment: "The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada (2005)" with that Tommy Lee Jones chap as a demented Texan cowboy.

Now watching "Boswell and Johnson's Scottish Road Trip" on Sky Arts which had better buck its fecking ideas up or it's history.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        Dinner has been king prawn pad thai, with a nice Chablis.
        ents will be mair murdurs. <och, jean>
        There&#39;s been a murder! - YouTube
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tea was chicken madras, rice and naan, which was very nice indeed

Couple more portions for the freezer, so I'll have to make sure I get through some soups and casseroles tomorrow to make room

Comment

Mars is looking good as the cloud clears slightly to the east. It's only a little way off tonight: Mars Close Approach | Mars in our Night Sky – NASA’s Mars Exploration Program - it won't be this close again until 2035

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Entertainment: Now watching "Boswell and Johnson's Scottish Road Trip" on Sky Arts which had better buck its fecking ideas up or it's history.
              It lasted all of 15 minutes before becoming history.

Now watching "The bad skin clinic" on Quest Red with that Dr Emma Craythorne, 121 Harley St.

First up: a woman with dark patches on her skin, she thought were one thing & are in fact caused by her uncontrolled (for 10 years) type 2 diabetes.

Acanthosis nigricans - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic.

She's gone on a diet and is taking her pills, which, oddly enough, has improved her skin.

Now it's laser time.

After all of which her skin is much better.

2nd one up: very attractive young lady with keloids on her ears (we've seen that one a lot) due to ear piercings.

Gosh. Xogg would like her butt.

Now a chap with atopic eczema.

He's put on cyclosporin to suppress his immune system.

Which seems to have sorted it out.

Last up: a lipoma at a guess (trust me I'm a doctor).

'Tis a big one and it doesn't want to come out.

But out it came.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 6 October 2020, 22:01.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The assorted jeans have been put away and the clotheshorse returned to the kitchen.

Now to decide what, if anything, to watch. Can't stay up too late as I've got to go next door for my flu jab tomorrow morning

Comment

Lunch’s lentils are working their way through, it’s going to be windy tonight.
                  Second episode of Life watched.

Now TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's viewing turned out to be The Sopranos S3E4, Employee of the Month (TV Episode 2001)

I'd like to think that the vague sense of having to get up early to make an arduous trek, when I only have to go next door, is the result of months in lockdown. But in reality, going anywhere before lunchtime always feels like that

Goodnight all

Comment

morning folks
                      dark
                      grey
                      suns coming up.
                      wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                      X