• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sunbathing bird on the roof opposite is out for the day again. She has a paddling pool up there too. And an olive green bikini. The effect is somewhat spoilt by this being the middle of Bradford.

Comment

Stone walls here, I go through several drill bits when wanting to put a screw in the wall.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        The sunbathing bird on the roof opposite is out for the day again. She has a paddling pool up there too. And an olive green bikini. The effect is somewhat spoilt by this being the middle of Bradford.
        Pics or it didn't happen (her, not Bradford's landscape)
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Stone walls here, I go through several drill bits when wanting to put a screw in the wall.
          You are Dick "Chateau" Strawbridge & I claim my five gallons of mustache wax.

Escape to the Chateau - All 4
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Back from the dentist, where it was established at the start of proceedings that the root canal stuff he did last time had failed to annihilate at least one nerve. So he set to work again.

Turns out the root canals on that tooth are a bit complicated, being divided into three parts (like Gaul under Julius Caesar), which he had to excavate without anaesthetic so he could work out what was were by the varying intensity of my groans, screwing up of eyes, etc.

He's not finished yet either, but we ran out of time; in fact, we overran by fifteen minutes, to make it an even hour in the chair.

They're a bit booked up for the next few weeks so I'm back on July 11, although as I only live on the next street he said he'll call me if there's a cancellation and they can squeeze me in for the conclusion.

And once the root canals are finally done, he can get started on whatever it was he was supposed to be starting on today

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Pics or it didn't happen (her, not Bradford's landscape)

This appears to have been taken from clientco's building. The young lady in question is on top of the roof on the left hand side. I'm not posting pictures of her - it's shameful enough she has to live there without me flaunting the fact to strangers.

Comment

Chicken and barley soup for lunch

Still warm here

Comment

Ooh, De noorderlingen (1992) is on Amazon Prime Video - a very strange, entertaining film, in Dutch with English subtitles

Comment

It's got itself up to 28.5 deg. C now.

I'm feeling quite peaky.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      It's got itself up to 28.5 deg. C now.

I'm feeling quite peaky.
                      31.2C in the shade here.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...