• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Afternoon all

Slight issue earlier, I was taking aim at a furry-tailed vermin and had my eye slightly too close to the scope.
    The recoil was quite painful and has left me with a nasty cut near my eyebrow which could possibly be a very bad Roger Moore impression.
    Yes.

The 50 Cal is a bitch. 0:41:00.

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Afternoon all

Slight issue earlier, I was taking aim at a LYCRA CLAD vermin and had my eye slightly too close to the scope.
      The recoil was quite painful and has left me with a nasty cut near my eyebrow which could possibly be a very bad Roger Moore impression.
      FTFY

Comment

Afternoon all

Slight issue earlier, I was taking aim at a furry-tailed vermin and had my eye slightly too close to the scope.
        The squirrel's revenge

Comment

Freshly-baked sausage roll for lunch

I may have another one shortly. I slightly overdid them, but a hint of char on the crust isn't really a problem

Comment

Finally remembered to submit a report to Google about that spot on Pentonville Road where it always tells me to turn right, even though a right turn is prohibited at that junction

Comment

Tea was boiled beef & carrots like the song, using the remains of Sunday's beef.

It was very nice but would have been nicer if I'd put in a little less cornflour.

The resemblance to wallpaper paste was quite striking before I diluted it a bit.

Currently listening to the R4 18:30 "comedy".

It's apparently from Scotland and since I can't put the subtitles on, I understand about 1 word in 3.

I must go down & inspect the skip shortly.

Maybe there's room for some more stuff.

That'll irritate the toad.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 6 June 2018, 18:05. Reason: Cornflower?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Tea was boiled beef & carrots like the song, using the remains of Sunday's beef.

It was very nice but would have been nicer if I'd put in a little less cornflower.

The resemblance to wallpaper paste was quite striking before I diluted it a bit.
                "Help yourself to another slice of gravy"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Finally remembered to submit a report to Google about that spot on Pentonville Road where it always tells me to turn right, even though a right turn is prohibited at that junction
                  And in the same vein, I've pointed out that you can no longer get on to the M6 at M1 J19 southbound, as that annoyed me every morning when I was driving east

Comment

Currently watching a small spider attempting to spin a web on Strangelove mog's chair.

Why it should be so important to retain a chair that the cat liked is beyond understanding.

But there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Currently watching a small spider attempting to spin a web on Strangelove mog's chair.

Why it should be so important to retain a chair that the cat liked is beyond understanding.

But there you go.
                      Not in my universe, it's not

Comment

Working...
                      X