• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stone me those Morrisons jalapeno beef burgers are hot.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't have put chili tomato sauce on them as well.

The new owners of next door deigned to visit to collect their pile of post.

The big thick letter that spent a week under a bag of cement turned out to be the deeds to the house.

And the Strangelove laundry "room" is now capable of plugging both washing machines and the tumble drier in at the same time.

I suspect that the next task is The Mowing Of The Lawns.

Having found some diced lamb in Morrisons to go with the diced beef allegedly in the freezer, I'm contemplating cooking something I think is termed "Scouse".

I think that Zeitghost character left some liver from a Liverpudlian census taker in the freezer too.

I wonder what I can do with that.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 June 2018, 17:01.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      I think that Zeitghost character left some liver from a Liverpudlian census taker in the freezer too.
      It was from an esteemed customer.

Comment

Just discovered that it's the weekend of the year that I don't go to the Riverside Festival, despite it being about five minutes walk up the road and free.

This marks twenty-one years of successfully not going to it

Comment

'I think that Zeitghost character left some liver from a Liverpudlian census taker in the freezer too.'

have it with some fava beans, and a nice chianti

Comment

Someone's nicked Nick's bin idea

https://twitter.com/tarbard/status/1002464120447397888

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Do some people need an 'app' to tell them how to tie shoelaces? - every morning?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Yes, I saw that - though mine is (will be…) just a Twitter bot rather than an actual one

Setting up this bin schedule from Dundee via a tweet-controlled UI is enough to give anyone pause for thought, though

Comment

The unpleasantly warm weather is having its usual adverse effect on my appetite

But I found some chicken bits in breadcrumbs, left over from last summer, in the freezer; so I had those with some oven fries and ketchup and it was very nice

Comment

I've just extracted something labelled as being "beef" from the freezer.

If it turns out to be lamb I shall have a hissy fit*.

*no idea what one of those is but it sounds impressive.

This evening's entertainment was "Murder at 1600" with Wesley Snipes and Diane Lane.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119731/

It was ok. Definitely worth the 50p.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X