• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Wallasey. I still have family there and pop back occasionally. Do you know it?
    One of my cousins from Wallasey and her husband were featured on the BBC show Saints and Scroungers. Guess which they were?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
      Wallasey. I still have family there and pop back occasionally. Do you know it?
      Rarely do i go that far up....

But I think this may be a thing this year

https://realaletrail.co.uk/product/wirral-ale-trail/

Did it a few years back - not sure if the Cheese was on it then.

Comment

Laundry report: sheets and pillowcases done

Comment

I washed two jumpers yesterday.

Despite the attentions of the Miele tumble drier, they were still wet this morning.

I suppose they should be dry-ish by this evening.

When I had the additional space in the Strangelove parents' abode, I could use the clothes horse and the dehumidifier.

With the current things piled on top of other things arrangements, it ain't quite so easy.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Just booked a train ticket! This time next week, I shall be on my way to London for an event featuring Barney Farmer and his new book Drunken Baker: https://www.thehorsehospital.com/eve...-drunken-baker

Comment

I seem to have been eating chicken a fair bit this week, and tonight this continued with a roast chicken dinner with the usual trimmings

Comment

TFBSZ
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Going on holiday next week and went shopping for a few clothes. Why is it stores have masses of stuff for women and just a little corner for men? Think I'll get a sex change, make things a lot easier.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I seem to have been eating chicken a fair bit this week, and tonight this continued with a roast chicken dinner with the usual trimmings
                    And while eating, I watched the remainder of the BBC heart transplant documentary which has been accompanying my meals for the last few days. Spoiler: they don't all make it

Interesting to watch the chests being sewn up after surgery, ending up looking exactly like mine

Comment

Bin day!

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X