• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the program on BBC1 about Paddy Kielty. Worth watching, I think.

Now TFBSZ
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

No cloud, so it's getting light already, before the sun has even risen - that'll in about seven minutes here

And even better, it's Thursday!

Comment

Morning all. Woke up to sunshine , sunny dog walk , now down to work
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sunny. Even in Bradford. Talk about portents of doom

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Corned beef and coleslaw baps for lunch. Dead good combo - necessity is indeed the mother of invention.
              By happy circumstance, I found in the fridge more corned beef and coleslaw which, by this time, needed eating.

Comment

afternoon all
                Lunch is grilled bacon and camembert on wholemeal toast, with cranberry jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  afternoon all
                  Lunch is grilled bacon and camembert on wholemeal toast, with cranberry jelly.
                  Chicken and warm chorizo salad here.

Blue skies and brilliant sunshine here, I may have to venture outside this afternoon
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

This is going to keep me amused for hours....*

https://www.xkcd.com/1975/

* Yes, not difficult, I know.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Lunch today is the rest of the roast pork I found in the freezer, in a wholemeal bap, with a bag of crisps. So a repeat of Tuesday

Sunny here too, though I won’t be going out in it until half four - the journey was OK this morning, so no hanging around today

Comment

Working...
                      X