• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear blue skies and sunshine here. Might go say hello to the chickens...
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Clients really don't help themselves sometimes. FINALLY got the data I've been after for 6 months, with a day and a half left on this sprint, and after a separate 3 months of working with suppliers to co-ordinate request and response messages, which are due for signoff tomorrow. There are 22 data items missing from the request message - 100% of the data required for the financial crime team, and exactly the data i've been denied access to as a mere contractor.

As i'm off out tonight i'm going to have to sweet talk these suppliers with a hangover in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Clear blue skies and sunshine here. Might go say hello to the chickens...
        Is that some kind of Surrey euphemism ???

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Is that some kind of Surrey euphemism ???
          Possibly - just to see if anything got laid this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Chicken and warm chorizo salad here.

Blue skies and brilliant sunshine here, I may have to venture outside this afternoon
            And I did indeed do so.

Lovely it was, nice gentle spin on the bike just enjoying the weather.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Might be time to walk The Dog (tw)

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Not a bad run back, apart from the usual nonsense in the vicinity of the A1

Five more weeks. Fifteen more days. 2,100 more miles

Comment

Chicken in red wine sauce with chips and peas for tea; very nice, it was

Comment

three hours in the studio, - knackered! - maybe i'm too old to rock 'n' roll?
                    Succumbed to the aromas wafting from the curry shop on the way home from post creative libations, so ceylon chicken, pilau rice and garlic and coriander naan.
                    With a nice Rioja

Comment

Meanwhile, in the most technologically advanced nation on Earth: Train hauling 10M pounds of human feces stranded in Walker County town: "God help us if it gets hot" | WHNT.com

Comment

Working...
                      X