• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gregs lunch - yum yum
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Gregs lunch - yum yum
      NF will be jealous.

Comment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...cist-pip-gill/

I used to work with the groom - Alex. A great guy.

The bribe used to be one of Tatler's most eligible. She had loads of offers from billionaires, Lords, etcetc.

They are both totally devoted to each other - she often has celebrities round and he does not know who most of them are(though they are household names to most).

I thoroughly approve of marriage in this case.

No ratting me out in general.....

Comment

Petrol station lunch again

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          NF will be jealous.
          Indeed. There’s a Greggs nearby, but it’s in town and the parking shenanigans make it a whole-lunch-break affair getting there and back

Drive in was rubbish this morning: held up by, in sequence, a four-car collision on the M1, broken-down vehicle at the slip road from M1 to A14, then another collision near Rothwell. So I’ll be late setting off to London

Spent much of the morning dithering over whether to stay down there on Friday night, despite having supposedly decided to do so last night. In the end, I forced my own hand by choosing not to change my hotel booking before the 1pm deadline, meaning I might as well stay now as I’m paying for it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Thanks for the suggestion but I actually don't know where the farm is.
            Next time you're going past on the train, have google maps on and it will show you.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The bribe used to be one of Tatler's most eligible. She had loads of offers from billionaires, Lords, etcetc.
              You'd think with all your experience, you'd know the difference between briBe and briDe.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Next time you're going past on the train, have google maps on and it will show you.
                Never used to work when I was connected to virgin Wi-Fi.

Which had no idea where we were, even when it was working.

Comment

Just explained to Twitter that Halloween is next Tuesday, not this weekend. While they try to digest that, I suppose I’d better get back to work

Comment

Never used to work when I was connected to virgin Wi-Fi.

Which had no idea where we were, even when it was working.
                    Take it off Wifi, it needs to be on phone signal to triangulate the masts.

Comment

Tired - I hate little people's carers. They walk slower than they do...
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X