• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eek
    replied
    and

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    count

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Checks

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I have a flat!

Unfortunately, I also have an appointment at the dentist in an hour, so I can't go and get the keys yet
    Tooth hurty?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I have a flat!

Unfortunately, I also have an appointment at the dentist in an hour, so I can't go and get the keys yet

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I have a flat!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Finally tested negative for the damn C thing. Out for walkies with loony lady 2 soon.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Links are up

Early today because I'm still waiting…

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Finally tested negative for the damn C thing. Out for walkies with loony lady 2 soon. Hopefully get bedroom and office redos finished this week after removal of the crappy old fitted cupboards. Then sort out all the junk in spare room that used to be in them, loads old CDs and stuff going back to Windows 98, even got box of box of floppy discs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X