• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise done.

Need to do a bit of house work before going out for a bit.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Wall building guys are back to finish what was started a couple of weeks ago. My kettle doesn't know what's hit it

Comment

Nowhere to park in town so I came home instead.

Lunch has consisted of a tin of Heinz baked beans with little sausages on Hovis thick slicked wholemeal toast.

Yum?

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Sunny day out there, and quite mild

It's the calm before the storm though: rain forecast for most of the week

Comment

A couple of people are tidying up next door's front garden. Not sure that will help sell the place by itself, but I suppose it can't do any harm

I still can't get over the fact that next door is split into 9 separate flats/bedsits. I know these houses are big, but that's really pushing it. I assume shared bathrooms play an important role, as otherwise each "flat" must be a single room the size of my kitchen. Even with shared bathrooms, they'll only be the size of my living room.

They want £450,000 for it, as I recall

Comment

Afternoon all.

Back from 2 weeks in the Med.

House still standing. Stuff still in house. Cat retrieved. Tea made.

What did I miss?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                What did I miss?
                • Idiots arguing endlessly in General (specifically);
                • That's it.

Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  They want £450,000 for it, as I recall
                  I know. So cheap. Can you get 2?

Comment

Afternoon all.

What did I miss?
                    I enjoyed the holiday photos.....

Comment

Afternoon all.

What did I miss?
                      Many deeply interesting reviews of assorted new, old, and ancient movies.

Inasmuch as the ZeitCorolla1.6Auto will be MOTless as of tomorrow, the Sunday shop happened this afternoon instead.

The ZeitSaturdayTea consisted of another kedgeree using almost the last fillets of arctic pollock, said fillets being separated, as usual, using the hammer and screwdriver technique.

There's exactly one fillet remaining which will be consumed at some future date, probably with some other obscure fishy delight dug up from the freezer.

I'm quite proud that I've managed to eat so much of it without gagging.

Working on the principle that I appear to have seen them all before, I've not bothered recording the NZ Motorway Patrol thing today.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 14 October 2017, 16:43.

Comment

Working...
                      X