• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    have you bled the radiators ??

note you can search for the codes online and they normally have a good explanation.

last 2 were airlock & overheat protection for me, heating on in 30 minutes
    Got the installation manual.

Naturally enough it's not showing the error code at the moment.

I suspect I'll get my tame plumber to change the fecking thing.

It's just not reliable any more.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Mix of leftover turkey and ham for dinner with some pickles other bits.

Finished off with the last Xmas Pudding Panna Cotta and caramel sauce.
      I'm considering the idea of turkey and ham pies. Dunno if I'll get around to them though.

Tonight, I roasted a half-shoulder of lamb (blade), served with the usual accompaniments. Dead nice, it was

Comment

I, on the other hand, have eaten nothing all day.

But with all the liquids I'm drinking, my urine is a lovely straw colour.

Comment

Curiously, despite next door living room reaching the heights of 25 deg C, I was still cold and shivering.

Over here where it's currently 64 deg F, I'm ok with the fanheater blowing on my feet.

Quite odd really.

Off to be now, considering how much I've been sleeping today I'm in for a restless night.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Curiously, despite next door living room reaching the heights of 25 deg C, I was still cold and shivering.

Over here where it's currently 64 deg F, I'm ok with the fanheater blowing on my feet.

Quite odd really.

Off to be now, considering how much I've been sleeping today I'm in for a restless night.
            Sweet dreams if any

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all another day on invoicing here (while staying out of family arguments)
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Another frosty but sunny start

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Sweet dreams if any
                    Slept well for a change, apart from the waking up in a sweat at some time during the night.

And it's a lovely day, so I think I'll go for a walk.

Comment

It was very cold out there earlier. Now slightly warmer.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X