• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In less then a month I'm going to have to start doing some proper work. On the plus side I won't have to deal with tedious idiots.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      In less then a month I'm going to have to start doing some proper work. On the plus side I won't have to deal with tedious idiots.
      Hopefully I'll get some work to do myself - currently its all powerpoint slide decks.

Just got some interesting feedback for things to do over the next 6 months though to get my consultancy ready for launch...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ah, so this is where all the non Brexit chat goes on.

Budge up!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Last yellow pages I had, which was immediately chucked in the recycle bin, was A5 sized and about 200 pages.
          Good old Yellow Pages.

I'll miss the ads.

Remember that funny looking chump who had to call in the French polisher after his party guests had trashed his parents' house?

I saw him in a nightclub in Stockwell one night. Looked even more grotesque than he did on TV, kind of like a teenage Robert Morley.

Comment

5.45pm, just finished lunch.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              5.45pm, just finished lunch.
              Now that's what I call a non sequitor

Comment

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Home!

The journey back was less of a diversion than the journey out, in that I didn't have to make a huge detour

The lurgy persists but I can't say it's got any worse, which probably means it would have got a bit better if I hadn't had to go to ClientCo

Comment

the chilli has matured somewhat overnight in the fridge.
                    my sinuses are now clear for the first time in 7 days!

happy days.

but where's zeity? - and WHO pis*ed him off??

Comment

Sausage sandwiches...
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X