• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told to delete crap* on client drive. So now client computer is frozen.

*client work
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Possibly NSFW, if your ClientCo does not appreciate toy fluffy rabbits:
      https://www.facebook.com/forestfr1ends/

(NickFitz, this might be one for MLFTB.)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Well it did make them go "Wow", just not in the context they hoped it would.....
        Fair point

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Somewhat overcast in Harrogate. I'm hoping this won't persist till tonight as i'm off viewing a new* house at 8 and it'll be on the dusky side by then.

* - New to me, but Victorian in origin.
          Shouldn't Victorian houses be viewed in gloomy evening light anyway? Preferably through a heavy mist, as bats wheel about overhead and a bell tolls in the distance

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Shouldn't Victorian houses be viewed in gloomy evening light anyway? Preferably through a heavy mist, as bats wheel about overhead and a bell tolls in the distance
            Barry should obviously make sure he is wearing the right gear .

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Barry should obviously make sure he is wearing the right gear .

How did you know?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.62...8i6656!6m1!1e1

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Lucky guess...

Spoooky
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Expect any or all of

Comment

Just spent the last conference call re-tuning my acoustic guitar, due to top E going at the weekend.
                    I know I haven't played it much in the last 7 years - since we moved to this house it only came out at parties, but more recently with band involvement it's getting played again (along with the Pensa) - and that made me realise I haven't re-strung it in at least 7 years. Back in my playing days if a set of strings remain unbroken after 6 months, it was a miracle.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Just spent the last conference call re-tuning my acoustic guitar, due to top E going at the weekend.
                      I know I haven't played it much in the last 7 years - since we moved to this house it only came out at parties, but more recently with band involvement it's getting played again (along with the Pensa) - and that made me realise I haven't re-strung it in at least 7 years. Back in my playing days if a set of strings remain unbroken after 6 months, it was a miracle.
                      Back when WTFH was a player?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X