• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Back when WTFH was a player?

http://youtu.be/uBiewQrpBBA
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home!

Though no thanks to the many other imbeciles on the road, who don't seem to appreciate that the speed limit is a target when I'm behind you, thank you very much

It's been nice and sunny almost all the way home. As we came round the bend on the M1 where the city comes into view, a pall of grey cloud hanging over it became apparent. So now I'm here, it's overcast

Comment

It's been grey and cold all day.

I forgot to mention that I saw a red kite whilst driving over the mountain road between Mardy and Aberdare.

Never seen a red kite before.

Comment

Bright sunshine here. Bad news for those wishing to view the Addams family house, but less so for me

Windy as chuff though - interesting times playing chicken with the wagons on the M1

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            even with eye liner he was a genius
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Day off tomorrow.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Day off tomorrow.

Comment

Chicken tikka masala for tea

Comment

No bin day this week

On the bright side, that means I can have a lie-in on Friday

Comment

Bin day tomorrow, except I can't be arsed to do anything about it.

And for the first time in yonks, I recorded the wrong programme last night, having, for some reason selected Sky Living instead of Sky Living+1.

Ho very hum.

Now I'll have to record the programme on Sunday night on +1 instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X