• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    ClientCo are looking for a BA, really having trouble, I know their rates are on the low side but can the market be that picky, or are rates down everywhere
    DWP are still looking for BA's up north from recent conversations with people there and they pay top dollar....

And don't forget most BA's don't really have much training in what a BA needs to do. You pick it up in place A and the next place assumes a BA does something entirely different in a utterly different way.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      You pick it up in place A and the next place assumes a BA does something entirely different in a utterly different way.
      Sounds like DevOps, or Agile

Comment

Porterhouse steak for dinner, and very nice too

It's such a mild night here tonight (compared to recent ones) that I think I'll leave the kitchen window open overnight and get some air through the place

Now to watch a film, while having a beer - just to get me in training for tomorrow night

Comment

Morning all
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Morning all
            Evening

Feeling any better? <- manly

Comment

Thanks for asking.
              Not bad this morning - slept fairly well. I'm now wondering if yesterday was more about exhaustion at the end of the illness, rather than part of it. Will see how today pans out.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Sounds like DevOps, or Agile
                I'm an Agile DevOps.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  DWP are still looking for BA's up north from recent conversations with people there and they pay top dollar....
                  They are going to be looking for a very long time....

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    I'm an Agile DevOps.
                    that's the yoga?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      that's the yoga?
                      I don't do Yoga and I don't do DevOps.

Though apparently I do Agile.

Comment

Working...
                      X