• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    That's my voting in the CUK Awards 2016 done, so you can all stop canvassing me now
    There's a vote?

I thought it wa all down to the size of your envelope
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      There's a vote?

I thought it wa all down to the size of your envelope

Of course its down to the size of the envelope, but we still have to have a vote.

Thass Demokracee for yer
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DietCokeMan View Post
        May I ask a question?

Is anyone else amazed by Amazon delivery? I just bought the wife a Christmas present and it was delivered to my house whilst I was out, it was just left on the doorstep and according to the web site I signed for it!!

It cost just under £300, surely people just say they never received it and get another one?

It's madness?
        My nice neighbour signed for something they weren't supposed to sign for yesterday.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          My nice neighbour signed for something they weren't supposed to sign for yesterday.
          Serves you right for buying your sex toys online.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            As opposed to naughty neighbour: "Fifteen tons of manure, you say? OK, I'll sign for it… yes, in her drive, just dump it there."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              As opposed to naughty neighbour: "Fifteen tons of manure, you say? OK, I'll sign for it… yes, in her drive, just dump it there."
              It was you then you B***********

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Chicken in red wine from the other night for dinner, with rice as a marginally healthier alternative to chips

Comment

I think I am ahead on the big task that needed to be done prior to me finishing this contract.

Shame the other half of the work is being done by someone I don't trust at all... Mind you its not my problem so time to sit back write documentation and
                  Last edited by eek; 28 November 2016, 21:51.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all chuffing jet lag has kept me awake most of the night.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning all chuffing jet lag has kept me awake most of the night.
                      Funny name for a lady of the night, is she from the Osaka Lags? You Know Akio & Aimi Lag?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X