• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    <---

weekly project update soon. My side all done, all documented and ready to go. Now could you do the dependancies that my project needed.

Also given that you are so far behind my assumptions are now fact unless you think of a really good excuse - some how I doubt that you will
    How long you got left now?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      How long you got left now?
      Renewed as Mrs eek pointed out why I was here. Plus I've just told them and got 2 days wfh and if you want me the complex piece of work they need and I want to do (to flog to others) is on their dollar.

So I'm being paid to develop stuff I was going to do on the off chance for free anyway. Can't ask for more than that when they really only need me in December and April in case things go pear shaped
      Last edited by eek; 20 September 2016, 09:57.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Renewed as Mrs eek pointed out why I was here. Plus I've just told them 2 days wfh and if you want me the complex piece of work they need and I want to do (to flog to others) is on their dollar.

So I'm being paid to develop stuff I was going to do on the off chance for free anyway. Can't ask for more than that when they really only need me in December and April in case things go pear shaped
        Fair enough, how is the Plan B work coming along?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Fair enough, how is the Plan B work coming along?
          Slowly - far more slowly than I hoped. What do you think a large part of those 2 days wfh are for....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
            Bonjour Dissidents. Went to look at hole in the water that I will pour all my money into. Going to ask NLUK if I can put it through as an expense and claim 100℅ allowance in the first year?
            FTFY
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

That's the way to do it!

Comment

Ironic that on the day I've managed to get it together to bring sandwiches for lunch, I needed to drive round to the garage to get petrol anyway

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

I have a common cold.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      I have a common cold.
                      Been snogging commoners SE?

Comment

Working...
                      X