• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Feeling guilty as I've just eaten a huge double sausage and bacon cob from the client co. canteen. Not going to help my weigh loss target for Xmas.

Strava says I did over 5000 calories on the bike yesterday, so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it...

Sausages and bacon don't count if they're doubled - it's only single ones you have to watch out for

Comment

Spice farm visited, at the beach now. While sacked permits go to Orlando, some of us are sitting on the deck at the beach "hut" about to go down to our private beach for an afternoon dip. Happy Monday everyone!
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's quiet.....

Too quiet....
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

<tap> <tap>
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Tis a dead thread.....

but yes getting up and it being dark at 6.30 is not fun and not going to get any better for well at least 6 months?

maybe

suppose I am now at the pub drinking peroni so every cloud and all that...

Comment

Home!

Tipping down with rain most of the way

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Tis a dead thread.....

but yes getting up and it being dark at 6.30 is not fun and not going to get any better for well at least 6 months?

maybe

suppose I am now at the pub drinking peroni so every cloud and all that...
                Occurred to me as I was leaving ClientCo that before my time there is up, I'll be setting off in the morning before sunrise and leaving there after sunset

But not for too long, assuming no extension

Comment

Watching Panaroma about Labour:Is the part over?

Some idiot is spouting how he wants Labour to be the voice of working people through the unions - simply showing how out of touch they are.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The remains of Saturday's chicken casserole made for a very tasty dinner

And in a fit of organisation I've managed to make sandwiches for tomorrow's lunch with a couple of sausages left over from yesterday. I was going to have them today, but I find it absolutely impossible to deal with food (other than coffee, which may not even count as food for all I know) first thing in the morning; so if it doesn't get made the night before, it doesn't get made

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X