• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Very nice golden dawn today. Usual "not-the-Greeek-fascist-movement" caveats apply

Comment

Morning all
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Checked out of the Worst Hotel In Coventry this morning. No invoice to be had as 'we've got no computers', which was an excuse they gave on Monday when I checked in and they sent me to an already occupied room. Maybe if i'd bothered to complain about the cleaner not shutting the door when they'd finished that would have been their excuse too? Anyway, a few hours of <----- and then i'll hop it back up the M1

Comment

Which one were you in?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Morning all

Checked out of the Worst Hotel In Coventry this morning. No invoice to be had as 'we've got no computers', which was an excuse they gave on Monday when I checked in and they sent me to an already occupied room. Maybe if i'd bothered to complain about the cleaner not shutting the door when they'd finished that would have been their excuse too? Anyway, a few hours of <----- and then i'll hop it back up the M1
              You booked in there next week then too
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Contractors are dropping like flies here, guy who started a week before me has just been told he is finishing early, that is on top of the guy who was given his marching orders a two weeks after starting

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Premiere Classe Hotel. All 3 words should be subject to investigation by trading standards

Out at the Best Western at Bulkington next week so I can avoid these horrors.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

Very nice golden dawn today. Usual "not-the-Greeek-fascist-movement" caveats apply
                    what about the Blonde girlfriend of that name?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Contractors are dropping like flies here, guy who started a week before me has just been told he is finishing early, that is on top of the guy who was given his marching orders a two weeks after starting

Tulip and found out or budget issues?
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X