• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Afternoon all

Bike ride done, 103 miles. 40 with the club and the other 60 split either side.

Time for a lie down now
    40 miles done here.

Comment

I can never do more than 40km...its a barrier I can't break at the moment...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        You need a cake stop.

Comment

Just popped up to the Amazon Locker, then went round to Halfords to get some oil. As I was walking back to my car I realised the oil still had a big plastic security tag on its handle, which the bloke at the till had forgotten to remove and which had completely failed to trigger the alarm as I left. I went back to get it taken off - and as I walked in the door it did trigger the alarm, scaring the living daylights out of me

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            You need a cake stop.
            WMSS +1

The whole point of a bike ride is to go somewhere to eat nice cake

Do 25km, stop for a cake and a cuppa, do another 25. Work up from there
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I just for bike ride 3 with baby bp.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I just for bike ride 3 with baby bp.
                Now your just using them as an excuse to eat more cake
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I like the idea of the cake stop...my health prevents me from it tho
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Right, that's tomorrow's links sorted out. Quite a good selection this week, I reckon

I can get on with cooking reheating dinner now that's done.

Comment

Once again, Sunday evening finds me just about sufficiently recovered from the stresses of the week to start properly enjoying the weekend

Comment

Working...
                      X