• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    At the local beer festival, some great beers tried and tested
    Have one lots for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      At the local beer festival, some great beers tried and tested
      Which festival?

I've just had a lift home from a brewer who is at the Shere hill climb tomorrow.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Off to the Chinese for dinner, if only because I'll be able to check whether the chippy has re-opened as I amble past it

Comment

Just watched zeity in a Star Trek episode. We spent most of the show laughing at the awful special effects and slow mo fighting
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Just watched zeity in a Star Trek episode. We spent most of the show laughing at the awful special effects and slow mo fighting
            There's a lot of polystyrene in those rocks! Probably quite nasty if one of the little balls comes loose and gets stuck in your ear

Comment

The chip shop isn't open yet, but it must be very close to it. I base this assumption on the fact that the sign was illuminated, and through the new shutters I could see several tradesmen at work inside at around nine o'clock on a Saturday night. The counter is in, and it looks like one chap was working on the heater cabinets on top; I think another one might have been working on the price board for the wall. So hopefully next week it'll be open again

Comment

Time for a beer and a film

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Which festival?

I've just had a lift home from a brewer who is at the Shere hill climb tomorrow.
                  Windsor craft beer festival...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Time for a beer and a film
                    What did you go for in the end?

Comment

Morning all
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X