• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Went to do exercise but class was cancelled so now eating cheesy wotsits.
    1.5 hours at the gym. Blooming knackered.

Eating home made broccoli soup. Yumm.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      What ya do?
      I upset the CEO, apparently. It's OK the other way round, it seems? 😇
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

What with permie birthday biscuits and getting lunch from the garage when I filled up the car at lunchtime, today had been a bit heavy on the calories. I was going to ignore this fact and have a proper dinner anyway, but then I remembered I had half a sesame seed baguette going stale in the bread bin.

So I chopped it up into chunky cubes and made croutons, fried in lashings of butter, with a bit of salt and pepper and some chopped parsley. As an accompaniment to a tin of tomato soup, they were absolutely delicious

There's even enough left for another time, now sealed in a plastic container in the fridge. And it's left me only a tiny amount over my supposed target number of calories for the day

Comment

Just popped out to the bins. The rain is horrid

Comment

Right, another early night for me. Goodnight all

Comment

Just noticed that the "monday links" tag in the sidebar cloud has now reduced virtually everything else to the smallest font

I need to get in touch with admin to suggest an idea I had for taming it

Comment

Evening/morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Looking at the weather radar, it seems a rain-laden arm of this here Storm Doris will arrive just as I'm setting off and then pursue me all the way to ClientCo, pretty much matching my speed

Still, it's Thursday, so last day at ClientCo this week

Comment

Working...
                      X