• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 10:22.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

still not 100% but up and about. Twins are already annoying me, they still don't quite grasp that going out means start getting ready NOW!!!
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all. dog walked. S'murky out.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start here

Shopping etc. is all done, coffee is brewed, and sausages await their destiny

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              still not 100% but up and about. Twins are already annoying me, they still don't quite grasp that going out means start getting ready NOW!!!
              They have probably learnt that from their mother.

One of my nephews' use to do that. So on one shopping trip - which was especially to take him shopping - I drove off with everyone else that was coming in the car and parked two streets away. He then phoned his brother up really upset that he had been left behind. After that every time we planned to do something he would phone me to tell me if he was running late.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Right need to shower and put a wash on of smelly exercise clothes.

Then go to get some food.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Original plans for the evening have been cancelled. So I'm booked in here now http://www.millerandcarter.co.uk for a steaky feast. Nom nom

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 08:57.

Comment

Gone a bit grey and overcast here now

Sausages turned out nice again, though

Comment

Working...
                      X