• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to remember damn old people take ages to answer the phone.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 08:55.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Gone very dark again. Ho hum.
          Now there is light.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Every now and then, I look to see if Waiting for a Miracle, the first album by the Comsat Angels, is available. Finally, Amazon had it

It must have been reissued again (the last time was eleven years ago I think). I've got it on vinyl from 1980, but it'll be good to finally have it on CD

EDIT: reissued last November. Must have been not long before then that I last checked.
            Finally sat down and had a listen. Still an excellent album.

Almost got up after the track that's at the end of side one on vinyl, to go and turn it over

Comment

Comment

Apparently people from my road have been doing the continuity announcements on C4 this week:

They didn't ask me

Comment

I shall celebrate the diversity of the road by going to the Chinese. Though not the one C4 were filming in. It's only just across the street from me, but I've read about its hygiene inspections in the local paper too many times to ever go there

Comment

Well that was very nice

Quite a pleasant evening out, too - not too hot

The front of the chip shop has been taken out and replaced with boards and scaffolding. Looks like they aren't mucking about with the refurbishment.

Comment

Impromptu party at Chateau Renard, and now TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X