• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning all

TFIT etc.

Edit: WTF was I thinking.
    Last edited by Pondlife; 21 July 2016, 08:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      TFIF etc.

WHAT?

Am I in the ClientCo office on a Friday?

Morning all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Apologies for not sending a TFBSZ last night, was round at a neighbour's for a drink. It was her 40th so we'd bought her a bottle of Silent Pool gin.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Apologies for not sending a TFBSZ last night, was round at a neighbour's for a drink. It was her 40th so we'd bought her a bottle of Silent Pool gin.
          I knew there was a reason I was sat at my laptop at 3am this morning*

* I wasn't really....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Cooler start but the mercury is headed upwards.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              WHAT?

Am I in the ClientCo office on a Friday?

Morning all
              Fixed now.

Comment

3 hours 47 minutes to drive to ClientCo this morning, problem is I knew there would be problems 15 mins from home, but as its my last day I decided against working from home
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  3 hours 47 minutes to drive to ClientCo this morning, problem is I knew there would be problems 15 mins from home, but as its my last day I decided against working from home
                  It didn't take me that long to get to work on the day I* closed the M62 for an hour due to a 5 car accident on a Monday morning in February 2004...

* There had been an accident in the other direction that caused traffic to slow down to see what had happened. I slowed down, the corsa behind me just about slowed down but the transit behind him didn't... Being swipped on the side I then pingponged across all three lanes unable to see a thing due to gun powder from the air bags....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Ordered one from Amazon for delivery tomorrow, and apparently the port is beneath the dash near the bonnet release handle
                    Good stuff soon you will be searching Pistonheads for obscure fault codes.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Slept better, but still
                      me too.

Last time I wish for a hot & steamy night in bed.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X