• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Drowned in a vat of Malmsey marmalade?
    Wasn't it Luciferbox who made the Marmalade?

Another one we haven't seen for a while.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Might have been. It's now so long ago that I can no longer remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
        Hello, hyperD, my old friend. I certainly am, I made a large batch last month. Should keep the Lucifer household going for a while. Hope all has been going swimmingly (and profitably) for you for the last few years.

To tell you the truth I've gone permie, so I feel sort of dirty for being in here at all.

Shhhh...
        'Twas indeed.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            CV sent off at 09:30, interview at 16:00
            And now we wait....
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              And now we wait....
              Won't be too long. I'm in at 11 tomorrow but I can tell you how it's going to end now if you want
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Won't be too long. I'm in at 11 tomorrow but I can tell you how it's going to end now if you want
                Funny you should say that, if you are looking for someone to replace you at ClientCo
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

At the hotel, awaiting dinner

They gave me the room closest to the DLR. It's virtually right outside my window

Comment

Dinner done. Not to jump up from the window onto the DLR and head Up Town

Docklands London is weird. In most Premier Inns, I get to breakfast really early and have the place to myself. Here, they've got posters in the lift warning that 6:30 to 7:30am is their busiest time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Dinner done. Not to jump up from the window onto the DLR and head Up Town

Docklands London is weird. In most Premier Inns, I get to breakfast really early and have the place to myself. Here, they've got posters in the lift warning that 6:30 to 7:30am is their busiest time
                      You have to be at your desk in Canary Wharf by 8 otherwise they won't let you in....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X