• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Cause it can.

ITIL is process that has to be followed, Agile is just reacting to the things that need to be done now to ensure something is delivered...

You may need a bit more detail for an interview though....
    The answer is 'Of course it does!' Followed by 'It's highly unlikely you are really agile, just JFDI'ing under a trendy title so business as normal. Where do I sign? '
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Cause it can.

ITIL is process that has to be followed, Agile is just reacting to the things that need to be done now to ensure something is delivered...

You may need a bit more detail for an interview though....
      Yeah going on the ridigity of ITIL and flexibility of Agile, just built flexibility into the rigid processes
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Yeah going on the ridigity of ITIL and flexibility of Agile, just built flexibility into the rigid processes
        Agile means you change the priorities to match this morning's panic. It's what happens anyway you are merely using ITIL to add some process to the panic methodology companies really follow....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Today's reading material, can ITIL and Agile co-exist.

Hopefully a local gig will depend on me knowing how to explain that it can!
          CV sent off at 09:30, interview at 16:00

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sausage roll for lunch. Only an M&S one, so not as lardy as it could be; but still nice

Comment

CV sent off at 09:30, interview at 16:00
              Telephone I take it?

Good Luck
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Sausage roll for lunch. Only an M&S one, so not as lardy as it could be; but still nice
                Whatever happened to VoodoFlux anyway?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Telephone I take it?

Good Luck
                  Yep, agent say's its a Leeds gig, but for the love of god I can't find out where in Leeds it is, don't suppose it really matters as anywhere is better than driving to Warrington every day

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    He's about on Twitter, though under his own name. He "liked" a thing I tweeted yesterday IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Drowned in a vat of Malmsey marmalade?

Comment

Working...
                      X