• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enjoying the weather, wish I had stayed longer in Cyprus
    Join IPSE

Comment

Finally ventured out of the flat. The new parking permit has arrived in the post, which is remarkably speedy service from our beloved City Council, given that I only applied for it Thursday teatime

Comment

Took the older ZeitCorolla out for a spin to see if it was still running lumpy.

It was.

Though it got up to about 75mph on the A465 despite that.

I may change the spark plugs tomorrow, as the cheapest fault finding option. (£25).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Young at heart then.

My Father is in his seventies I get him over to help with the hard jobs..

Our generation are wimps.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Feeling a bit glum today - the CovToyotaAvensis has died :-( Nasty whining from the gearbox followed by a crunch and the loss of 1st and reverse. Probably could fix it but given it's 13 years old and at 173000 miles perhaps not worth it.

Looking around for a replacement now. Sadly the market in petrol, manual, estate bodied Volvo 240s seems to be a bit dry right now (otherwise I'd buy another of those for motorway comfort).
            Chappy on Friday moving my slabs. He asked why I had a battered old Mondeo not f off Aygo like sas.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

It's all bright & shiny this morning.

No sign of snow, sleet, hail or murrain of beasts.

I assume that's pencilled in for later.

Woke up at 6, and turned on that remarkably depressing programme they put on R4 on a Sunday.

It's bookended by the remarkably depressing programme they put on R4 at 23:30 this evening.

I suspect it's a plan to reduce the population.

Comment

Washing the sheets.

Should be a decent drying day.

Fingers & claws crossed, like.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X