• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Grey out, but mild

Comment

Cold in here this morning, it was a bracing 17 deg C, but two hours with the fan heater on have brought it up to a lizard friendly 22 deg C.

Comment

Just about to light the fire.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning

Comment

Slow cooked a joint of pork overnight that had had to go in the freezer a couple of weeks ago.

Done with a dry rub for pulled pork and it's come out beautifully moist and tender despite having been frozen. Just need to knock up some barbecue sauce and coleslaw to go with it now
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Oh Dear(tm).

It transpires that one of our courses (with 2 esteemed customers on it) has a different module for said customers this morning.

Which everyone has forgotten about.

Apart from the poor sod who's supposed to be teaching it.

Comment

OK, that's the links up, which means I can start thinking about what to have for lunch

Comment

Stone me.

Just moved some "acoustic screens".

I'm definitely getting much too old for this.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Bit blowy out today.

Comment

Hiya folks

A bit less knackered here today, feeling slightly more upbeat. A weekend out of the house with Mrs Covbob and CovBaby has helped no end.

Very quiet on the contract front - starting to get the rubbish rate jobs from Bob who wants your entire CV, list of qualifications, location, visa status... One pimp is still in touch and looking OK, the other has stopped answering my email or calls - that'll be dead then!

Counting down the days - three weeks today I get out of here!

Comment

Working...
                      X