• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Norrahe I need help!

Back in my pauper days I got this pan set, and I love them, however the enamel has popped on the 28cm frying pan, I assume out of over use, so looking to replace, eventually will probably replace the whole set as I am OCD about everything mathcing but that is another story.

I love my one pan dishes, stick everything and keep it nice and simple, but am sometimes limited by the size and depth of the 28cm pan, so thinking the logical step would be a move to 30cm, and maybe a bit deeper. So I see this. Now of course I know the name and have no qualms paying for quality, but is there a better option?
    *cough*

Norrahe

*cough*
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      WFH again today.

Seriously bored.

Now
      Look on the brightside. You're doing exactly the same as you were a few months back but now you're getting paid for it.

Comment

*cough*

Norrahe

*cough*
        If you want quality don't bother with Le creuset got for Staub Amazon.co.uk: Staub - Cookware / Cooking & Dining: Kitchen & Home

I have some Le creuset 3 ply aluminium but for one pot the Staub is miles better.

If you want decent non stick pans go for demeyere 5 ply pro line, the le creuset is cr@p, I've had to replace after not long using it.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Look on the brightside. You're doing exactly the same as you were a few months back but now you're getting paid for it.
          Not complaining about being bored, merely stating facts.

Gives me a chance to check out what to get up to in Bruges this weekend.

Midget bothering
          Yank tourist taunting
          Drugs and hookers
          Drinking gay beers
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Now MrsMac is settled in with Moggies I thourgh IV I am learning that A) I am not that bothered by them as I though I would be, B) One of the little ****'s keeps throwing up, last time it was one of MrsMac's favorite painting that was being "stored" under the bed
            If one of them is throwing up a lot, you might want to invest in a furminator

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If you want quality don't bother with Le creuset got for Staub Amazon.co.uk: Staub - Cookware / Cooking & Dining: Kitchen & Home

I have some Le creuset 3 ply aluminium but for one pot the Staub is miles better.

If you want decent non stick pans go for demeyere 5 ply pro line, the le creuset is cr@p, I've had to replace after not long using it.
              I had a look at the staub, might have to see what they feel like in the hand
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I had a look at the staub, might have to see what they feel like in the hand
                Not much difference from the Le Creuset but the food stays moist in the pan and doesn't dry out, it also retains the heat and has a better seal.

Best thing I ever bought.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

You celebrating summat with the flowers?
                  http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ml#post2146042

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    I've just been extracting some valuable "junk" from the project room to show to the esteemed customers next week:
                    • Science of Cambridge MK14
                    • Sinclair Spectrum (later non rubber key version)
                    • BBC B+ with diskette drive.
                    • Dragon 32 (with original polystyrene tray)
                    • Apple IIe with twin diskette drives (weird Woz format version)
                    • PC AT 286 pcb
                    • PC Pentium 1 pcb
                    Teach 'em 8080 assembly language

In fact, aren't there still Z80-based microcontrollers in wide use out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      How's life been with you Pondy, still over on the mainland?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X