• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another busy weekend, but it finished with a lovely roast lamb dinner.

Comment

and now its time for a glass of wine, and settle down with the youngest to watch X Factor.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Yet another busy weekend, but it finished with a lovely roast lamb dinner.
        Nice!

Comment

I'm at the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Made the mistake of mentioning the 92lb monitor to my mother. Now being badgered with suggestions that all boil down to "It's too heavy for you, you'll have to get someone in to move it"

Not sure how they think it got in here in the first place…
            15 years ago I was just about strong enough to carry my 21" CTX monstrosity up the garden path on the wheel barrow, roll the box through various doors, unpack it, and finally get the fecker onto the desk.

I'm not sure I could do it these days.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              15 years ago I was just about strong enough to carry my 21" CTX monstrosity up the garden path on the wheel barrow, roll the box through various doors, unpack it, and finally get the fecker onto the desk.

I'm not sure I could do it these days.
              I've just got to get mine a few feet to the flat door. Then it's a ride on the sack truck for it, after which I have to lift it into the car, and lift it out again at the tip. Having moved it the other evening, I'm pretty sure I can manage it, though I wouldn't want to have to carry it upstairs like I did when I moved here

Comment

Just been out to the bins. Sky seems like it'll be clear for the lunar eclipse, if I can be bothered to go outside and have a look

Comment

Time for part 3 of Washington: Behind Closed Doors. The guy that uncannily resembles Nixon's Chief of Staff, Haldeman, is really getting into his stride…

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Finally got a decent night's sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X