• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. Internet very poor here. Like the people.

The weather is superb. I am very chilled. Especially after o face timed baby bp today.

Lots of wildlife in the grounds. All sorts of birds. Cats. I saw a rat one night. A huge rat. Peacocks too.

But best of all is the monkey colony that live in the national park next door. They pop in occasionally to steal things. A lady today lost a bag of stuff. After 15 minutes of being threatened with a stick it got bored and dropped its loot.

Isn't monkey quite tasty?

Comment

Please don't eat monkey they are very humanoid.

I'm full been eating chocolate chip cookies.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Please don't eat monkey they are very humanoid.
        WSS. Stick to zeity's esteemed customers (with a cup of tea)

Comment

Quite mild out - 13°, the weather app reckons

Might get an early night tonight. I was up very late last night. Feeling it now

Comment

Got an ulcer inside my lower lip. Have been chewing on it all day. I think I'm gonna be doing Elvis impressions tomorrow. Uh huh huh.

Comment

Norr, when are you over, and have you got time for a social?

Am in that there London on Friday if it's this weekend.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Foul morning, all in all.

Comment

Nasty out there today. The fountains in the piazza outside my window are doing sterling service in reminding passers by of the folly of pissing in the wind.

Comment

Morning all. WFH today.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X