• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Flying home in 21 hours time.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Lurgy?

Goodnight, hope it improves by morning
        Am at the "Feels like I'm getting a cold" stage - doesn't appear to have kicked in full force overnight, so hopefully a false alarm!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Did you enjoy it?

I thought it was pretty good.

I miss Saga.
          The best of Scandi-noir. Probably the best 3 series of television I have seen. Sofia Helin was superb. Her car was what got me watching the first series, since I am an early 911 design fan.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning

And a cold and frosty one it is too.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all.

Stone me, it's a bit bracing out there this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Goodnight

Don't forget to check the return value from calls to malloc()
                I've never made a call to malloc() in my entire career.

And I suspect it's not available in Mikro C.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  The best of Scandi-noir. Probably the best 3 series of television I have seen. Sofia Helin was superb. Her car was what got me watching the first series, since I am an early 911 design fan.
                  There's even a thread about it & its ilk:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-evenings.html

Comment

Morning

There's almost a hint of blue out there today.

Comment

We have our first confirmation of snow

Ok, was only a couple of flurries as I drove over the M62 but its a start.

Treated myself to 15 mins extra in bed this morning, surprisingly still got here about the same time as when I don't!

Sky is bluey/grey, car park is full and traffic womble is standing on random patch of land that is not a car park stopping people from parking there
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X