• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    "Ivory" and "AMS" would suggest KLM to me
    Indeed, could not be ar$ed with sleazyjet and then having to travel from Gatwick cost the same even with the rail travel.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I see the Mail has picked up the story about the cultural diversity among shopkeepers on my road. I must say, two errors in just the headline is quite good going even by their standards

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I see the Mail has picked up the story about the cultural diversity among shopkeepers on my road. I must say, two errors in just the headline is quite good going even by their standards
        Are they frothing at the mouth about "white genocide" and the like?

Comment

(I could check for myself, but ewww.... DM)

Comment

Made a start on sorting the books in an ex-mate's room.

Feck me, he's got a lot.

Archive boxes no good: too heavy by half.

A4 paper boxes ideal, just the right size.

Comment

I see the test thread got closed damn fast.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                Are they frothing at the mouth about "white genocide" and the like?
                Haven't read the story - just seen a screengrab by one of the Twitter accounts I follow that mocks them, @DMReporter, highlighting the fact the the top-voted comments are actually saying what a good thing it is

Comment

Just got a couple of things from the resolutely English cob shop. The girl tried to add £1.70 and £1.80 in her head for a few moments, then gave up and did it on the till

Comment

Easy.

£2.45.

Give or take a guinea.

Comment

The saga of the neverending changes to email signatures rumbles on.

Apparently "Investors in People" needs adding.

I haven't got one at all.

<ZG in "see if I give a feck" mode>

Comment

Working...
                      X