• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear MRS Mud Skipper

YourDoc would like to update your medical record. If you smoke reply SMOKE, if you are an ex-smoker reply EX and if you have never smoked, reply NEVER to nnnnnnnnn. Thank you.
    I think I'll reply SWIVEL

FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Well the tickety tock is ticking away nicely now I've replaced an extraneous I2C_Read() with an I2CWrite().

Makes all the difference to the setting of the hours.
      I think I'm getting too old for this stuff.

Spent half an hour trying to figure out why my CRLF stopped working.

Turns out that I'd put 0x10 and 0x13 instead of 10 and 13.

Doh!

Comment

Greetings denizens

Sunny out, until it set just now; but there's a bit of a wind that cuts right through you

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        slight scattering of snow this morning but its all gone now
        I remember around this time last year there was supposed to be snow overnight. I didn't see any at all until the Groby Road/A46 junction. Then the countryside out towards Six Hills looked quite nice. But once I got into Nottingham, it all vanished again

I was also driving home wishing for the time when I'd be able to see the sunset en route, rather than it happening about the time I got back to the car park from ExClientCorp, as by then the gig would be coming to an end. Little did I know I'd be making that damn journey until late summer

Comment

Byeeeeee

Nearly time to ski buggeroffski down the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            If I decide to do that, then tomorrow will be lamb chops. More on this story as we get it
            Official confirmation that I'll be having the lamb chops for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Official confirmation that I'll be having the lamb chops for dinner
              Has AtW approved that?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Has AtW approved that?
                He's my food taster, so he approves all my meals

Comment

Today saw the departure of the motor spares shop over the road (in the former hairdressing salon) which has moved down the road a bit into a place that used to be a motor spares shop.

This is similar to the time the pizza shop had the builders in for several months to turn it into a pizza shop.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Gasping for a cuppa...looks very cold out there...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X