• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In with the hoi polloi

Currently unpongy, but the nutter is talking to himself on the other side of the room.

Comment

seven hours ten minutes to go, which is a "short day" for me
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Enough!

I'm off.

Catch you later.

Comment

Morning denizens

Generally sunny, but with patchy cloud

Back status: improving

Comment

Departure in T - Minus 85 mins and counting.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ikea's online stuff is a bit clunky. Rather than have a space for "any other info" on the order form, you have to wait for them to confirm the order a couple of days later. This allows you to log in to a different website where you can view your order. Selecting the link to tell them about access restrictions pops up a new form which allows you to request that they phone you, though with a text box which allows you to give them the information anyway

So now I'm waiting for a call after 12, to tell a customer service representative that when I typed that there were parking restrictions outside so they should park on the nearby side road, and there's a flight of stairs to get to the flat, I meant just that

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Ikea's online stuff is a bit clunky. Rather than have a space for "any other info" on the order form, you have to wait for them to confirm the order a couple of days later. This allows you to log in to a different website where you can view your order. Selecting the link to tell them about access restrictions pops up a new form which allows you to request that they phone you, though with a text box which allows you to give them the information anyway

So now I'm waiting for a call after 12, to tell a customer service representative that when I typed that there were parking restrictions outside so they should park on the nearby side road, and there's a flight of stairs to get to the flat, I meant just that
                number is 0203 645 0006 from the message I got this morning. I'm not exactly in the same boat (no parking restriction but I do want it upstairs if possible). However I do need to know when its due to arrive as the M-i-L is processing the delivery and will be babysitting my nieces that day as well.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  number is 0203 645 0006 from the message I got this morning. I'm not exactly in the same boat (no parking restriction but I do want it upstairs if possible). However I do need to know when its due to arrive as the M-i-L is processing the delivery and will be babysitting my nieces that day as well.
                  No contact so far

Comment

Still nothing

Maybe they meant after 12 midnight

Comment

Still nothing

Going to make a nice pot of tea, and watch Went the Day Well?

Comment

Working...
                      X