• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I was going to have to propitiate the God(dess?) of the Use-By Date and cook dinner, but it turns out I'd remembered it wrong - reheated leftovers it is!

Well, will be, when I get around to reheating them

Comment

Since my upgrade to Windows 10, I do seem to keep accidentally zooming my browser in and out. I guess it's something I worked out how to turn off in 8.

Comment

The rain's back. Seems like as good a reason as any to get the dinner reheating

Comment

Bangers and mash chez ms tonight. With peas and (Bisto) gravy.

Comment

ZeitPater not well this evening. Ho hum.

Witnessed the procedure for transferring ZeitMater from wheelchair to chairchair using a machine thing that sort of stands her up & then sits her down again.

Shoot me before I get to that stage, please, pretty please, pretty please with cherries & whipped cream on top.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Bangers and mash chez ms tonight. With peas and (Bisto) gravy.
              I have onion gravy with mine on the odd occasion I have bangers & mash.

Fish tomorrow.

Comment

And speaking as we were of tomorrow, it's back to "work" we go.

The ZeitFiat is still being fettled in the garage, the ZeitToyota is still running like a pig.

And I haven't completed half the stuff I'd intended.

Ho hum.

Comment

This is the standing machine:

Standing Lift & Hoist: Sit to Stand, Stand-Up & Stand Assist Lifts

Comment

Thankfully for my sense of completeness, there are only 4 eps of "Under the Dome" to go.

This final season has been interminable.

At least "Lost" kept one on tenterhooks until the final 10 minutes when it evaporated into dust.

This one is like having teeth pulled without anaesthetic.

Comment

Night all.

Forgot to renew my season ticket today.

Since I didn't go out until this evening, it was easy to forget to do it.

3 cars & I go to work on the train. Clunk click every trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X